Most people who have chlamydia don’t know it since the disease often has no symptoms.
- Chlamydia is the most commonly reported STD in the United States.
- Sexually active females 25 years old and younger need testing every year.
- Easy to cure, chlamydia can impact a woman’s ability to have children if left untreated.
- Anyone who is sexually active can get gonorrhea.
- If they occur, symptoms in men and women vary depending on what part of the body is infected: Gonorrhea can affect the anus, eyes, mouth, genitals, or throat.
- This information was provided by the CDC.
Call now to speak to a live counselor 844-812-0933