The sexual behaviors that spread syphilis also spread other STDs, like HIV.
- Syphilis is easy to cure in its early stages.
- Signs and symptoms of syphilis include a firm, round, small, and painless sore on the genitals, anus, or mouth, or a rash on the body, especially on the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet.
- In 2008, 63% of the reported primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis cases were among men who have sex with men (MSM).
- During 2004–2008, rates of P&S syphilis increased the most among 15–24 year-old men and women.
- This information is from the CDC
Call now to speak to a live counselor 844-812-0933